- No sulfates, silicones, parabens, or phthalates.
- Moisturizing Castor Oil increases hair follicle health and decreases the chance of breakage.
- Adds essential moisture back into the hair, for less damage, breakage, and hair loss over time.
- Scented with therapeutic essential oils that transform any shower into a relaxing experience.
- Natural silicone smoothes and adds shine without buildup.
- 1 bar is estimated to last 100 washes, which will save two bottles of liquid shampoo or conditioner.
How to Use
After you’ve wet your hair, take your Bottle-Free Beauty® shampoo bar and either rub the bar between your hands and massage the lather into your hair, or paint the bar directly onto your scalp. Be sure to separate and lift your hair to apply directly to areas that need extra cleansing. Our Bottle-Free Beauty® Bar Bag is an excellent addition for a super-sudsy clean. Rinse as you’d normally do and repeat as desired.
Nourishing Shampoo Bar Ingredients: Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Vegetable Glycerin, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Natural Fragrance*, Iron Oxide**, Ultramarine**.
*Natural fragrance derived from plants. **Natural color.
- NO Sulfates
- NO Parabens
- NO Silicones
- NO Phthalates
- NO Artificial Fragrance
- NO Animal testing
- NOT Cold-pressed (Too high of a pH for hair and is actually just soap)
- NO Saponified oils (Too high of a pH for hair and turns the bar into soap)
About The Ingredients
- Castor Oil: Derived from castor beans and intensely nourishing
- Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate: A gentle cleanser derived from coconuts.
- Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate: A foaming ingredient, also derived from coconuts and used to cleanse the hair & scalp
- Vegetable Glycerin: Helps to keep hair hydrated in and out of the shower
- Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride: An anti-static and hair conditioning ingredient