- No sulfates, silicones, parabens, or phthalates
- Removes buildup, excess oil, and provides a deep clean, without stripping or drying out hair.
- Refreshing Tea Tree and Mint essential oils transform any shower into a relaxing experience.
- 1 bar is estimated to last 100 washes, which will save two bottles of liquid shampoo or conditioner.
How to Use
After you’ve wet your hair, take your Bottle-Free Beauty® shampoo bar and either rub the bar between your hands and massage the lather into your hair, or paint the bar directly onto your scalp. Be sure to separate and lift your hair to apply directly to areas that need extra cleansing. Our Bottle-Free Beauty® Bar Bag is an excellent addition for a super-sudsy clean. Rinse as you’d normally do and repeat as desired.
Clarifying Shampoo Bar Ingredients: Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Vegetable Glycerin, Castor Oil, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Natural Fragrance*, Chromium Oxide Green**.
*Natural fragrance derived from plants. **Natural color.
- NO Sulfates
- NO Silicones
- NO Parabens
- NO Phthalates
- NO Artificial Fragrance
- NO Animal testing
- NOT Cold-pressed (Too high of a pH for hair and is actually just soap)
- NO Saponified oils (Too high of a pH for hair and turns the bar into soap)
About The Ingredients
- Castor Oil: Adds amino acids and moisture to soften hair. Promotes hair growth, thickens hair, prevents damage and helps to hide damage.
- Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate: A gentle cleanser derived from coconuts. Acts as an alternative to sulfates.
- Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate: Naturally derived from coconuts. A gentle but effective foaming cleanser ingredient.
- Vegetable Glycerin: Acts as a natural humectant. Attracts and draws moisture to your hair and scalp and helps to hold it there.
- Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride: A conditioning agent that neutralizes hair static, naturally derived from guar beans.
- Essential oil blend: Eucalyptus Smithii Oil, Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Leaf Oil, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus (Lemongrass) Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil.
There are no reviews yet.